[TUHS] "9 skills our grandkids won't have" - Is this a TUHS topic?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jul 2 04:18:03 AEST 2022

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 12:22 PM Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

> since DEC tried hard to keep RSX/VMS 'finger compatible' though I have no
> first hand
> experience with RSX to say for sure.

Hrrmpt...   maybe/sort of/after a fashion ...   as a UNIX guy and someone
that lived it (much less an ex-DECie), I famously argued with Cutler that
he didn't!   [It's a good beer story for some time in person, but not
really for TUHS other than to say it happened, and it was a VMS *vs*. UNIX
debate between DC and myself one night at the old Maui Kai in Littleton, MA
with our old common boss rsg (*a.k.a.* Fossil) acting as the referee]
ᐧ