[TUHS] forgotten versions

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Fri Jun 17 09:18:50 AEST 2022

you're not wrong, but the other take on this is that the AT&T
licensing and some other things tended to make the circle of people
who could "see" this code significantly smaller than those feeding off
Unix 32V/v7 -> BSD -> Solaris.

this isn't meant to imply you did anything "wrong" -It was probably a
huge distraction having randoms begging for a tape of v8/9/10 with low
to no willingness to "give back"

-G