[TUHS] Armando plate

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu May 12 02:42:47 AEST 2022

Paul - thanks,

s/Nissan/Datsun/ on my message -- I stand reminded of the name change from
the USA Datsun brand to their worldwide name of Nissan.

As you said Armando had a Z car at the time.   I mentioned I had a Jetta,
but after I wrote that I remembered that the picture was of my silver '79
Capri that predated my Jetta - which was the first unixmobile in my series
of MA plated same.
ᐧ