[TUHS] FTP service is not happy

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:49:49 AEST 2022

Hello!
As this service is being phased out, I am trying to download the
relevant (well relevant to me) bits from it. And as it happens I found
that the clients I use are triggering an interesting problem. This is
from ncftp on Linux
ncftp> open minnie.tuhs.org
Server hungup immediately after connect.
Stop connecting frequently
Sleeping 20 seconds...

And I first saw it using FileZilla, I promptly scaled it back from
multiple connections for downloads, to one and only one, but it
repeated. To put it simply, what am I doing wrong here?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com