[TUHS] John Lions: 3 sabbaticals at Bell Labs. 1978 and which other years? 1989?

John P. Linderman jpl.jpl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:08:45 AEST 2022

I can put a bound on John's early 80's sabbatical. John stayed at my house
in Berkeley Heights (an easy walk to Murray Hill) while he was looking for
a place to rent when Marianne joined him. I bought the house in 1980, so it
had to be later than that. And John put us up when we visited Australia in
1983, so it was before that. I'm guessing 1982, but that's just a guess.