[TUHS] python

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Aug 3 12:07:00 AEST 2023

IMO (Like Larry) no printf stinks.  But the real killer for my sustain for
Python is the use white space and being typeless.   My daughter loves it
for her cloud development and we argue a bit.  But it was the first
language she really mastered in college and she never took a competitive
languages course so I’m not so sure really had experienced much beyond it
for real programs.   Maybe I’m just an old fart but between C, Go and Rust
I’m pretty good.  I do write scripts in Bourne shell and or awk truth be
known.

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual