[TUHS] yet another C discussion (YACD) and: Rust is not C++

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Feb 1 10:53:35 AEST 2023

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20230201004023.rHE9j%steffen at sdaoden.eu>:

P.S.: What i will never forget, it came in the major news TV
program of Germany (ARD Tagesschau, public law; iirc), was when
JAVA came up.  Small (Campus?) Cafe in America, two young male
programmers and one young female programmer, and she was asked why
JAVA, .. and she said something like "this is our opportunity".
Maybe this is the thing about the name Rust that i go with.
Whether it makes anything "better", i do not know.  But it is
maybe an opportunity for a generation to go/nim/julia their way.

--steffen