[TUHS] UNIX Release 4 Findings

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sat Feb 11 03:47:56 AEST 2023

So as of this morning less progress report-y messaging going forward.  Finally got access to the TUHS Wiki so I will be accumulating this and other info there, along with links to emails from the list illuminating various bits.  Clem and I will hopefully be talking nomenclature soon and can get a better handle on not potentially misrepresenting anything.

So without further ado, follow:https://wiki.tuhs.org/doku.php?id=systems:unixts4

Any updates will show up there.  Eventually will re-slug it as something different, but the page slug still reflects the TS nomenclature. The thread referenced in the article aligns more with reality.  Less email updates on discoveries going forward, you can probably RSS to the Wiki for any particular areas of interest.

- Matt G.