[TUHS] [COFF] Re: Help needed with some old VAX Machines (moved from TUHS)

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Thu Feb 23 05:41:35 AEST 2023

COFF transfer, TUHS Bcc'd to know where this thread went.

If you're feeling particularly adventurous, NetBSD still supports VAX in some manner: http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/vax/

YMMV, but I've had some success with NetBSD on some pretty oddball stuff.  As the old saying goes, "Of course it runs NetBSD".  You might be able to find some old VMS stuff for them as well, but I wouldn't know where to point you other than bitsavers.  There's some other archival site out there with a bunch of old DEC stuff but I can never seem to find it when I search for it, only by accident.  Best of luck!

- Matt G.