[TUHS] The death of general purpose computers, was - AIX moved into maintainance mode

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sat Jan 21 01:51:29 AEST 2023

To be completely honest, I'm considering just building myself a mobile using a single board computer with a small external display.  I've got one with
a connector for cell touch displays right on the board.  Couple that with a USB-C power source and I've got my own mobile smart device.  Would be a little bulkier than say a traditional smart phone, and wouldn't have a phone number, but I don't care about either of those, I want the pocket computer part, not the banal communication people won't just have in person part.

- Matt G.