[TUHS] Jerq menuhit/mhit

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Sun Jul 2 17:10:51 AEST 2023

I had a DMD 5620 for a few (too short) years at Georgia Tech; AT&T
gifted a number of them as well as two 3B20s to us. We used the DMDs
on a vax running 4.2 BSD. They were heavy suckers! I think close to
50 pounds!

It was wonderful to use.  Extremely productive as compared to a regular
terminal with just one session.

Unfortunately, there were enough of the things in use that it drove
the poor vax to its knees.

Nonetheless, I have fond memories of it to this day.

Arnold