[TUHS] Lions commentary

Rich Salz rich.salz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:01:08 AEST 2023

I have a copy of Lions's "A Commentary on the UNIX Operating System"  It is
an n-th generation photocopy that I've had for some number of decades. It
also has the source code, as I guess all of those copies did back in the
day.  I could just recycle the paper -- it's yellowed with age -- but I'd
rather pay it forward and ship it to someone who promises to make copies
for others who want it. This is also on bitsavers, so you're only doing
this to preserve the sense of history in passing photocopies around.

I'll take bids on how many copies you'll provide. I'll post the winning bid
(without their address), so that the community can pressureXXXXXX ensure
they meet their commitment.  I'll send it out by the end of the week.

I will give preference to US/Canada domestic addresses since that is easier
for me. How much preference is left to my discretion. :)

I hope this doesn't make me sound like a jerk; it's intended to be
lighthearted community service.