[TUHS] Lions commentary

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Thu Jul 6 02:10:43 AEST 2023

I think this is a great community engagement activity. That said, can't do the printing myself. I'll throw myself out there as a potential customer though, I have the print version they did many many years later but it'd be cool to have one of the samizdat copies. To whoever does speak for this and start producing volumes, you've got your first customer!

- Matt G.

P.S. Are the typesetter sources for the commentary preserved anywhere? The typesetting style is very, very much like a small Bell System Teletype 28 training course document that I want to see about recreating as sources, might be able to take some pointers from the commentary.