[TUHS] DOD KSOS Secure UNIX Operating System Manual and Final Report

Tom Perrine tom.perrine+tuhs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:34:09 AEST 2023

I will have to take a look around my offline archives and CDs. I had the
complete source of KSOS as it existed ca 1988 after certain changes were
made at Logicon.

I haven't looked at that data in years - it is possible that it may even
have the original Ford KDNs (Kernel Design Notes).  I'm *pretty* sure I
know where it is.

If there's any interest I can look for it later this week.

Before and during early covid I was using SIMH to build a PWB system to
serve as the dev platform for KSOS.  I think I had everything EXCEPT the
Modula compiler.  For the life of me I can't remember which compiler it
was. It was GFE as part of the project; it would have been the same
compiler used at Ford.

--tep