[TUHS] Berkeley Font Catalog

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Fri May 19 07:51:10 AEST 2023

As I fuzzily recall, I put together the original Berkeley Font Catalog
from various sources (such as Stanford's more complete catalog) to show
what we had available on the 36" Versatec at Berkeley. Looking at what's
in 4.1BSD vol 2C, I suspect somebody polished it up.

Most of my effort went into fed, a font editor that worked on Berkeley's
flakey HP 2648 graphics terminal, and editing the Hershey fonts, which
were seriously mangled, into a semi-presentable typeface. I could only
dream of having Times Roman available.

Thanks,

/Mary Ann Horton/ (she/her/ma'am)
maryannhorton.com <https://maryannhorton.com>

“This is a great book about an amazing journey of a woman
who went through hell to become the person she is today.”
* - Monica Helms, creator of the transgender flag*

"Brave and Important - Don’t miss this wonderful book!"
* - Laura L. Engel, Intl. Memoir Writers Assn.*

       Available on Amazon and bn.com. Audiobook on Google Play.

	<https://www.amazon.com/Trailblazer-Lighting-Transgender-Equality-Corporate-ebook/dp/B0B8F2BR9B>