[TUHS] Documentation for Sys-V basic interpreter

Tom Perrine tom.perrine+tuhs at gmail.com
Sun May 21 04:13:27 AEST 2023

I was at Logicon - we inherited some of that - including the PWB install -
when we continued their KSOS work.

That would have been around 1982-1983; when I got there the KSOS work
(hosted on PWB) was already underway.

If I could find that darned Modula compiler - I've got the original KSOS
source code for PDP-11.

Tom