[TUHS] Documentation for Sys-V basic interpreter

Tom Perrine tom.perrine+tuhs at gmail.com
Sun May 21 09:39:16 AEST 2023

KSOS and related work was sponsored by several DoD activities, at least the
part that I worked on - after 1983.

We've wandered a bit afar for TUHS(?), but, the PWB and other software
wasn't pirated, it was supplied as "government furnished equipment" as part
of each contract.

PWB and other software we got via the NSA's Tycho site, etc. NRL (and then
others) funded later KSOS work, including the Advanced  Command and Control
Testbed (ACCAT) and various multi-level secure "Guard" systems, for the
Navy, Air Force, USAFE, etc.

All of which ran on PDP-11s, using the KSOS kernel and userspace, almost
all built by using PWB as the build platform.