[TUHS] Original print of V7 manual?

amp1ron at gmail.com amp1ron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 00:42:41 AEST 2024

I have a copy of the HRW version of the Unix Programmer's Manual "Revised and Expanded Edition" for the 7th edition.  Copyright 1983, 1979 Bell Telephone Laboratories, Incorporated.  Perfect bound and 3-hole drilled.  It's complete and in almost new condition.  No markings at all except for a stamped price ($35.45) on the first inside cover page which is not numbered but is page Roman numeral i.

Thankfully I picked it up cheap a few years ago.  I only bought it because I could only find Al's bitsavers volume 2 scan online (plus copies of that scan at various other places) and I also wanted volume 1.

I'll be glad to send it to Al for scanning.  No conditions.  Cutting off the spine for scanning is OK with me.  And I don't need it sent back to me after scanning.  If there's a good scan of it available to me, I'd rather have that than a physical copy that I probably won't be able to find when I need it -- but I've got it on my desk right now.

If Al wants this, he can just let me know what address to ship it to.

-- Ron Pool