[TUHS] Original print of V7 manual?

Brian Walden tuhs at cuzuco.com
Tue Jan 9 16:32:52 AEST 2024

Arnold,

Thank you, it's nice to have one's work appreciated.  And I know, you were doing exactly what I
was doing, trying to make it more accessible to more people. And Dennis, being who he was, always
gave credit where credit was do. There's nothing else he could or would have done. And like I said,
it was long ago and has not bothered me in a very long time.

Thanks for your continued dedication to gawk. Awk still just flows out of my fingers without even
needing to think much or at all. Professionally, I have programmed in python for years, and have
never gotten to the same level intimacy I have with awk.

-Brian