ROM extended diagnostics

elroy dsinet!marka at quick.com
Mon Aug 27 02:21:37 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there know why my 3/50 with ROM Rev 2.8 doesn't have all
the neat extended diagnostics shown in the manual?  When I give the x
command or use the diag switch, all I get on the Extended Test Menu is
this:

le - AMD Ethernet test
mk - mouse/keyboard test
rs - serial port test

I thought this rev was supposed to have at least SCSI and memory tests.  I
*NEED* the memory test right now - I have an intermittent problem that the
sundiag program can't catch.  This group has been very helpful in the
past.  Thanks!

Mark Anacker				...!dsinet!marka -or- ...!toybox!msa
Digital Systems International, Inc.	Redmond, WA   USA    (206) 881-7544