Problem with Loadable device drivers on 4.1 and SCSA

"Mark_Safo.SBDERX" at xerox.com "Mark_Safo.SBDERX" at xerox.com
Tue Aug 14 00:31:22 AEST 1990

Although I had very little response to my question concerning modloading
device drivers using Sun's Common SCSI Architecture I have been told by my
the technical experts at Sun (after a few weeks dialogue with them) that
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!. None of the documentation states this but I think
that this is an extremely vital piece of information to omit from the
documentation. I wasted a hell of a lot of time on something that turned
out to be impossible.

Yours, annoyed,
  Mark