Who's who

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.isc.com
Thu Feb 14 18:58:38 AEST 1991

background:

"> >>" was Sean, so sef at kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) writes:
> Gee, that's funny.  When people complain all about SCO's problems, and other
> people respond with "Get ISC or ESIX," I don't see you complaining about
> that.

Sean: perhaps it's because you're an SCO employee (or at least you were the
last I knew, and I've seen postings from seanf at sco.com within the past
week).  Now, it's your business whether you post from sco.com or kithrup.
com, but I think some folks on the net are going to expect above-average
intellectual honesty on issues like this.  Don't you think that if *I* (not
J. Random Netposter, but a netperson from ISC) posted "Get ISC", I'd get
flamed too?

Look, I could have posted a reply as rcd at raven.eklektix.com, but even
though raven's been around for quite a while as an independent entity, I
don't think that would have convinced anyone.  For my part, I don't mind
you rah-rahing for SCO.  (You guys need all the help you can get!!:-):-)
Just be overt about it.
--
Dick Dunn     rcd at ico.isc.com -or- ico!rcd       Boulder, CO   (303)449-2870
   ...But is it art?