SPECmarks....

Brandon Brown brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 9 07:13:36 AEST 1991

I have heard of benchmarks before, even landmarks, but what are SPEC marks?

My boss asked me to find out what the SPEC mark ratings for an Intel 386
and an Intel 486 were. Do any of you happen to have that information?

I would really appreciate it!

If you don't know the SPECmark for the 386/486, could you send me a message
with your machine, and its SPECmark?

Thanks!
Brandon

|  Brandon Brown                     | Internet: brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu    |
|  Coordinated Science Laboratory    | UUCP:	 uiucuxc!addamax!brando!brown |
|  University of Illinois            | CompuServe: 73040,447                  |
|  Urbana, IL  61801                 | GEnie:    xmg23356, macbrando          |