ISC on ALR VEISA?

Checkpoint Technologies ckp at grebyn.com
Thu Feb 28 09:45:29 AEST 1991

  I'd just like to know if anyone is using Interactive Unix on the ALR
VEISA. This machine has EISA and ISA slots, the CPU on a replaceable card,
and is expandable to 49 Meg (apart from cards in the bus).  I've read
enough comments on EISA in general, I'm more interested in this specific
ALR machine and compatibility.  Thanks.

--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                                    \\ / /