X11R4 source for ISC 2.2 -- best place to get it?

Michael C. Murray murray at npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM
Wed Feb 20 09:35:07 AEST 1991

Pardon if this is a naive question. What would be the best way to get the
X11R4 distribution for ISC 2.2 (that is, w/requisite, correct makefiles etc.)?

I don't really need the desktop manager/motif, et. al., and X11R3 would probably
be OK too.

By the word "get" above I really mean "FTP" but other mediums would work too.

Thanks.