Adding second HD under ISC 2.0.2

Randy Suess randy at chinet.chi.il.us
Tue Feb 19 02:11:51 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb17.164248.7856 at n8emr.uucp> gws at n8emr.uucp (Gary Sanders) writes:
>	MY primary controllers is a WD1007 with a couple of
>160mb drives and two floppys hanging off of it. I would like  to
>add a second controller, (mfm or rll) Will this work? Any specific
>requirments needed by the controller for this to work.

	Yes, no problem whatsoever.  The ISC docs cover it completely.
	You just need another controller with configurable i/o port
	and interrupt jumpers.  And no floppy controller.  I have
	an Adaptec ESDI controller with 2 158 meg drives and a
	WD RLL controller with 2 110 meg drives.
	Works like a champ.

--
Randy Suess
randy at chinet.chi.il.us