[COFF] Disk Technology was [Simh] Which PDP-11 to choose

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Jul 4 04:42:46 AEST 2019

BTW:   for those not around in the 1970's Dave's reference to the 'Pinto'
here it is:
Ford Pinto issues
THE *FORD PINTO* CASE: The cases involving the explosion of *Ford Pinto's* due
to a defective fuel system design led to the debate of many *issues*, most
centering around the use by *Ford* of a cost-benefit analysis and the
ethics surrounding its decision not to upgrade the fuel system based on
this analysis.
THE FORD PINTO CASE:
https://users.wfu.edu/palmitar/Law&Valuation/Papers/1999/Leggett-pinto.html
<https://users.wfu.edu/palmitar/Law&Valuation/Papers/1999/Leggett-pinto.html>

[When I was in college, another student at CMU painted a large Bull's Eye
on the back of him Pinto]