[COFF] DEC PDP-x Disks pre 1970

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Jul 4 05:02:57 AEST 2019

Greetings,

I'm looking for a list of all hard disk drives that DEC supported prior to
~1970 or so as part of some research I'm doing for my talk this fall in
Lillehammer. so far, I've only found one listed in a pdp-9 brochure (the
RB09 listed in the PDP-9 handbook). Are there others? I've seen a reference
to an RA01, but have seen no details on it. It appears that Rx## is the
pattern to look for in that era.

Alternatively, if someone can articulate the XX## naming scheme of the
time, that would be great. I've seen Dx## for different communications
modules, for example, but don't know if I can generalize.

Warner