[COFF] OT BitKeeper: Creating a remote SSH repo

Angel M Alganza ama at ugr.es
Wed Apr 15 10:53:46 AEST 2020

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 05:18:41PM -0700, Larry McVoy wrote:

> [...]

Very much so.

>> It's sorta like a web browser, you can click on the stuff that look
>> like links.

But without a web browser or an internet connection, which is great.

>And all open source, it's just a tcl/tk app.  So if someone could
>get use out of it I can tease it loose from the BK source tree.

That might be useful for some people who would read on a graphical
interface rather than the cli.  I prefer the cli so, I've copied over
the man pages to /usr/local/man/, which interface Im much more
confortable (mainly pagination keys) with than TK or bk help.

I'm really liking BitKeeper.  I'm so glad I decided to ask my original
question to you guys (been hesitating for a few days).

Cheers,
Ángel