OUPS (was: PUPS and BUPS (burp!) thoughts.....)

Robin Birch robin at falstaf.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 21:11:13 AEST 1998

In message <199807310120.LAA08798 at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au>, Warren Toomey
<wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au> writes
>In article by Greg Lehey:
>> Are we really so many disparate people that we need two lists?  I'd
>> guess that most people would be on both lists.  How about just a name
>> change, to "Old UNIX Preservation Society"?
>>
>> Greg
>
>I don't know, I thought that it would give people more flexibility,
>and shield people from stuff they didn't want to see. So lets ask:
>
>If you're on the PUPS list, do you want to see stuff about non PDP-11 Unixes?

Yes please.  Two reasons.  The first is that I have a general interest
as I guess most of us have.  The second is that I am interested in
porting stuff onto 2.11 and if something comes up on the other unixes it
may have an app on a pdp one

Robin Birch     robin at falstaf.demon.co.uk

M1ASU/2E0ARJ    Old computers and radios always welcome

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id MAA08367
	for pups-liszt; Sun, 2 Aug 1998 12:51:34 +1000 (EST)