DEC PRO 350 (PDP-11)

David C. Jenner djenner at halcyon.com
Fri Feb 20 03:46:10 AEST 1998

Michael,

You can get Venix (~V7/System III) for the Pro on the Internet at
ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/professional/venix/

The README file there has instructions on how to get it all booted.
You need a PC that can write 1.2MB, 5.25in floppies.  There isn't any
networking support.

Hardware wise, you need the Pro equivalent of the PDP-11 DEQNA
and a transceiver.  ftp.update.uu.se also has all the DEC P/OS
software, which can do DECNET.

Dave