SCO Source license tainting?

Jesper Nilsson jesper at df.lth.se
Wed Feb 24 02:00:54 AEST 1999

Tjo!

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with:

I'm thinking about getting myself a SCO Source license,
but I'm worried that I might get "tainted" by this
since my day job involves writing operating systems...
My employer would not appreciate getting sued because of
my hobbies...:-)

Has anyone done research about this aspect of the license?

My goals are twofold, running an older Unix version on my PDP-11's,
and of course I want to peruse the source of the classic versions.

/^JN - Jesper Nilsson
--
              I've heard of UNIseX, but I've never had it.
                  Jesper Nilsson -- jesper at df.lth.se