SCO Source license tainting?

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 07:52:15 AEST 1999

In article by Jesper Nilsson:
> I'm thinking about getting myself a SCO Source license,
> but I'm worried that I might get "tainted" by this
> since my day job involves writing operating systems...
> My employer would not appreciate getting sued because of
> my hobbies...:-)

As long as you don't reuse tainted Unix source code in your job, you will
be ok. There are so many books covering the Unix kernel: Lions, Bach,
Goodheart, Vahalia etc., that any concerns other than source code reuse
are negligible.

That's my feelings, anyway.

	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id LAA25583
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:46:21 +1100 (EST)