4.4BSD

Steven M. Schultz sms at moe.2bsd.com
Wed Jan 27 10:35:41 AEST 1999

Hi -

> Johnny Billquist
> Hmmm. This could well degenerate into a squabble. ;-)

	Yeah, it could.  So enough said and (hopefully) it stops now.

> While I run Unix on the VAXen I have, I sure wish someone had implemented
> the MSCP BBR stuff for instance. Not event Ultrix does it properly,

	MSCP BBR is _hard_ and not documented well (or not documented at all).
	Come to think of it MSCP in general is difficult and not documented
	very well (Chris Torek's comments in the 'ra.c' driver are fun to
	read;)).

	Best solution I've found is to use a SCSI<->MSCP adaptor and let
	the adaptor do the BBR <g>

	Steven

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id MAA19853
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:38:36 +1100 (EST)