Qbus bootstrap board/ROMS?

Arno Griffioen arno at usn.nl
Thu Feb 3 00:17:11 AEST 2000

Any suggestions as to where I can get my hands on boot ROM's (or
data files. I have access to an EPROM programmer) for use with an 11/73?
A boot-ROM Qbus card would be nice too..

I'm trying to build up a new 11/73 (heh.. 'new' ;-) with an ex-uVAX BA213
chassis.  (the original KA650 is in storage as a spare for my running machine)

I have most of the stuff I need (anybody have a spare 4 Mbyte QBUS card??) and
can re-use most of the QBUS cards from the uVAX (with an Emulex UC07
SCSI card! yeah!), but I don't have any boot ROM's or a ROM-card
for the 11/73.

The CPU card is a dual-wide version, so no on-board ROM's :-(

So far my searches have turned up little or nothing in this area, but I
hope that the combined brain-power here knows some addresses I can
try..

Thanx!

								Bye, Arno,

--
PSINetworks Europe           Fax: +31-23-5699841 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               Tel: +31-23-5699840 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')