Hardware info in Unix Archive

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 07:57:16 AEST 2000

In article by rdkeys at unity.ncsu.edu:
> > Terry Kennedy's THIRD-PARTY-DISKS.TXT, available via anonymous FTP
> > from
> >
> >   ftp://ftp.spc.edu/third-party-disks.txt
> >
> > Since this subject comes up several times a year, would it be possible
> > to link to the above document from somewhere in the PUPS archive, Warren?

I'd prefer to not put things into the archive unless they were Unix-related.
Notwithstanding that comment, if there's enough disk space, why not.
However, it would have to be in an area which was marked as generic information.

Ciao,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA17544
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:25:16 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)