Hardware info in Unix Archive

rdkeys at unity.ncsu.edu rdkeys at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 8 07:54:44 AEST 2000

> We need more affiliated groups! Bob, you want to lead an IBM group?
> David, how about an encumbered BSD group? Minnie will provide web space,
> archive area, mail list as required.

What sort of interest do we have in doing something like this?

IF the interest was there, I could probably make some time to chair an
IBM RT related group.  So far it seems about half a dozen folks were
interested in the RT things.  Let's see where it goes.....

Bob

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA23361
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:05:58 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)