The Unix History Graphing Project...

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Sun Jun 18 05:42:48 AEST 2000

Tim Shoppa writes,

> Is there a readable (meaning "not source code") history of *.*BSD
> on the McCusick CD set?  Most of the comment-type entries in the
> Unix History Graphing Project for the BSD releases are pretty good,
> but not real complete.

Maybe this has already been covered sufficiently, but several of
the BSD releases came with lists of what had changed since the
previous versions.  I've HTMLified the ones I have copies of at

  http://pobox.com/~enf/lore/unix/bsd/

eric

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA95323
	for pups-liszt; Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:26:24 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)