[pups] 2.11BSD networking on simulator

Richard Donkin rdonkin at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 1 08:28:44 AEST 2001

I'm running 2.11BSD on the Supnik simulator, and wondering how to get it
networked.
This sim seems to only support serial lines, so maybe I have to move
over to the
Begemot simulator - in which case, is it best to use FreeBSD or Linux as
the host
for the sim?  I'm more familiar with Linux but I have FreeBSD running
now - the question
is what's easier to set up for networking.

Does anyone have a working Begemot sim setup with networking, used with
2.11BSD?  If so,
could you post your config files?  The Begemot sim seems a lot more
complex to set up
than Supnik.

Cheers,

Richard

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id JAA32905
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:44:03 +1100 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)