[pups] 2.11BSD networking on simh

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 28 12:19:58 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I've been trying to get that notion to work, since it was announced.
Can you post an explanation, regarding how you constructed your 2.11
setup? Was it built from disk dumps, or from one of the previously
built, and stored collections, on the Minnie, file server? Also, a
posting of the startup script would be nice, along with what you are
running this on. That way, we can possibly reproduce your problems for
ourselves. Especially since this is one of my personal projects. And
most importantly of all, what was the date on your simh download?
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On
> Behalf Of Andru Luvisi
> Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 8:20 PM
> To: pups at minnie.tuhs.org
> Subject: [pups] 2.11BSD networking on simh
>
> I have gotten 2.11 installed on simh, I have it recognizing the
simulated
> ethernet card, and everything appears correct except the packets just
> aren't getting in and out.  The simh documentation says that the DELQA
> card is better than the DEQNA, but I was unable to get the DELQA (qt)
> driver to recognize the card.  When I compiled the kernel to use the
DEQNA