Another happy customer (was Re: [pups] Bootable media for 2 .11BSD)

robin.birch at royalmail.com robin.birch at royalmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:06:06 AEST 2003

Well done,
My 83 has 2 RD54s it is a nice configuration.

As to your other query about the boot loader saying that it is an 83 as opposed to
a 73.  The response that you have had is correct AFAIK. My 83 was a 73 before I
changed the processor and I had a similar conversation with Steve Schultz.  If it
is a quad board then the boot loader is doing as well as it can :-)

Have fun

Robin