[pups] The infamous 2.11BSD patch archive

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 21 10:41:35 AEST 2003

  This *must* be a FAQ, but I didn't find a real answer to it anywhere.

  What's up with the 2.11BSD patch archive?  I assume that the version
in the Unix Archive is the original release and does not have these
patches applied.  The mirror to which 2bsd.com referrs is gone and I
don't want to pound on Steve's site if I don't have to.  Any
suggestions?  Once I get the files I presume I'm just supposed to feed them
through patch in sequence (with the appropriate options, of course).

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual