[TUHS] This is too weird

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 12 03:17:33 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Wes, I remember " Cromix from Cromemco", the company made Single Board
Computers, I think they started making replacement hardware for the
Imsai family. I didn't know that they had cloned, or something like
that, for example UNIX, under its name. Heck, I even came within some
order of magnitude of buying a setup from them, then.

Funny, funny, the first Get Away Special, wore one of those, the
school who built the thing, used a kludge from RS to program it.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi