[TUHS] Re: V7 UNIX on VAX 11/750

Aaron J. Grier agrier at poofygoof.com
Fri Jun 27 11:32:02 AEST 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 08:03:18PM -0400, Norman Wilson wrote:

> I don't have a copy of the latter-day (now contains ISO) C book, but
> if I recall correctly when it was written, it was probably typed in on
> a VAX 8550 running the 9th edition system.

<digs out old copy>

	"[...] using a Graphic Systems phototypesetter driven by
	a PDP-11/70 running under the UNIX operating system."

  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier at poofygoof.com
  "Isn't an OS that openly and proudly admits to come directly from Holy
   UNIX better than a cheap UNIX copycat that needs to be sued in court
   to determine what the hell it really is?"  --  Michael Sokolov