RE: [TUHS] SCO reveals major UNIXT IP violations

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 21 07:44:44 AEST 2003

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Kenneth, doesn't that mean, that their case can be closed, because
they themselves are the guilty party? Caldera was bought by SCO. Why,
I can't imagine, though. I remember reading that PDF, as it sits on
the website that hosts our list, just to make sure I could use their
products. I'd laugh at their stupidity, but its not worth laughing at.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi