[pups] Seeking info on SBC11/21+ Falcon Plus

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Mon Apr 25 06:55:11 AEST 2005

Dear all,

I'm sitting here with a M7676 SBC11/21+ Falcon Plus card. It came with a
BA11-VA chassi and a custom A/D card (controlled over the parallel bus).

I have been scanning the Internet a number of times, but have had no luck in
finding much material related. It has the T11 (DC310) chip, a pair of DC 319
serial chips and some unknown chip called DC331 "FALCON". I've found a few
related hints about it in the Micronotes (about the 82S100 PLA chip among
other things). I've also done some reverse-engineering, so part of the
schematic is know to me. But, since I have no plans of reverse-engineering the
DC331 chip getting the hands on some hard documents would be much apprechiated.

I also have a DEQNA card that I got from a friend. I am missing out on the AUI
port, so any information (schematic would be great) beyond the user guide is
appreachiated.

Cheers,
Magnus