[TUHS] SunOS 4.1.1?

Brantley Coile brantley at coraid.com
Sat Sep 22 03:30:23 AEST 2007

BSD never used anything that would have been covered by the System III
or System V license.  The ancient Unix license would be fine for that.
Howver, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of stuff in SunOS 4 that was from
System III and System V.

To restate, BSD *.* is legal under the Ancient Unix license,
which covers 32V and earlier.  Berkeley never had a liscense
for anything later than 32V.