[Unix-jun72] more corrections

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Fri May 2 03:10:10 AEST 2008

> I made some more minor corrections; turns out the commands in e00-01
> around "4;4" are wrong, those lines are needed or the IOT dispatch
> vector ends up in the wrong place.

Hmm.. those "/" comment characters are definitely not hand written
in.  There are hand written comments that state what address things
should land at.  I'm a bit confused how this could happen with
those comment characters in place, though, so removing them does
sound like its the right thing to do.  By the way, you removed the
leading comment characters but did not add comment characters
after the entry but before the text comments that follow them.
ie: "4;4   init by copy" should be "4;4 / init by copy".

> -brad

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/