[pups] jove editor under 2.11BSD and cursor keys

robinb at ruffnready.co.uk robinb at ruffnready.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 02:49:04 AEST 2009

IIRC the version of Jove that is on 2.11 was put on by me back in the late 80s to replace an even earlier version and I used a VT220 at home as opposed to xterm or whatever on a sim.  As a result I was quite happy with using the defaults for whatever was set up for the then available hardware as I used a real PDP with real DEC terminals :-)

Cheers

Robin

PS:  It may have been updated since then I can't really recall.