[TUHS] SYSV & TCP/IP on the VAX...

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:45:19 AEST 2009

I was wondering if anyone had access to any SYSV for the VAX and could
say what levels support TCP/IP?

I put in a request at http://www.novell.com/licensing/ntap/legal.html
to see if they are even entertaining the sale of SYSV licenses... But
I kind of figure they don't have the actual material itself....

I know A/UX a SYSVr2.2 had TCP/IP but I don't know if it was in the
AT&T base, or if it was something that UniSoft had added...

Anyways thanks for any/all responses....

Oh and FWIW I've gotten a super minimal SYSIII thing booting on SIMH!
I've just have to work out some more disk formatting/restoring as the
root partition sizes don't agree between 32v & SYSIII....

Jason